- We reviewed the Equipment Rental agreement: all Ocean Divers have access to club kit as long as they are in training. Once qualified, all members are subject to a kit rental fee. (see the Equipement Rent Form and the T&Cs on our website).
- With limited club kit availability for open water dives, each member will only be able to rent one cylinder per days' diving
- As part of ongoing kit reviews and upkeep, most of the kit have been serviced for this season
- The Nemo 33 trip (Brussels) has been scheduled for November 17th & 18th - this promises to be a good weekend trip, so all are welcome!
- Going forward, all members will be included in organising the club dive calendar. The recent survey provided good insight into the majority's preferences, so this will be used as a reference for the 2013 dive calendar
- BSAC's Litterpick project seem like a good potential club activity - we're exploring options
- We're looking into options for a Summer BBQ - suggestions welcome!
- A Rescue Skills Review night will be arranged one Wednesday night - ALL members will be encouraged to attend
Let us know if you have any questions.