Thank you to those the provided feedback on topics that should be discussed and activities considered.
- The club will acquire a new (2nd hand) stab for trainee use
- A rescue skills review session will be organised as a pool session. ALL club members are encouraged to join the session to make sure all divers have buddies that are up to date and in shape with their rescue skills
- Booster theory sessions will be organised to cover off multiple lessons in one sitting - for Ocean as well as Sports Divers (dates tbc)
- As it was non-official club trip, the outstanding Scapa payment will not be subsidised by the club. Info will be communicated to relevant members
- The dive site survey from earlier in the year will be used as the basis for bookings in 2013
- In 2013 we'll aim to have at least one Ocean Diver and one Sports Diver+ dive per month (within the season)
- Some members might be asked to help arrange official club dives for 2013 to share the workload
- A club dive is defined as a dive that has been identified as a favourite amongst members through the survey, meets training requirements and diver abilities and fits the tides and date availability. These dives are determined by the committee. Where a non-committee member is asked to help with arrangements, it will still be a club dive and will be listed on the Dive Calendar. Only official club dives will be subsidised in case of shortfall of numbers
- The west coast of Scotland is being considered as a club holiday trip in 2013
- We're looking to book out an entire Indian restaurant for the Xmas meal. Details to follow
- If anyone has a mobile to donate for the club phone, please let us know? (we have an O2 simcard)
- A second Litterpick session will be organised in Canada Water on October 14th - ALLWELCOME
- Any donations of lead weights and masks would be greatly appreciated
Comments and suggestions welcome.